From:Amber B. Courtney
Sent:Monday, April 16, 2012 3:21 PM
To:Tim Cerny; Mary Nordale; Scott Allison; June Rogers; Donna J. Gardino; Jerry Cleworth
Cc:Michael J. Schmetzer; William Rogers; ‘David van den Berg’; Jackson C. Fox; David V. Burglin; Janey J. Hovenden; Pat B. Cole
Subject:Complete Street Photos & Dates
Greetings! Per our meeting today, here is confirmation of the next Complete/Signature Street meetings:
1. Presentation to Council by Mike Schmetzer – 6:00 p.m. Work Session (open to public) on May 21st.
2. Public Meeting for immediate area businesses/neighbors – June 5th late p.m. (time to be determined).
3. Public Meeting for all – June 19th late p.m. (time to be determined).
· The Mayor would like all of you to attend the Work Session if possible to hear the presentation and any answer questions that might arise. Of course you are invited to attend the meetings for the public, to see all of your good work in action and listen to public input.
· Below is the link shared by Tim Cerny, and attached is the powerpoint presentation with current photos and the gamut of design possibilities.
· For recap, the group agreed that pedestrian lights could be shared on the streetlight poles, as well as flags/flowers. Clean design is liked with a rusty brown tone to go with the “dredge bucket” corners. A wider, less severe “gooseneck” design is preferred, with downlighting “hat” fixtures, all enhanced with a cut out design in the swooping neck area. Drafts of the design are forthcoming.
Link to the Fountainhead Picasaweb Album -
Thank you, Amber.